BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.12.09

Thx U

My lives would have been greatly impoverished, if i had nt known ur as my dear friend.
It was destined that we would meet 2gther
I'm honored to hv best frienz like u


u r often dote on me
Gradually,i found dat i r spoilted by u
i bcm more capricious in front of u
i alwayz get angry with u
but u juz like doesn't matter,let me release my stress
whn i feel down,u gv me a great comfort n present some small gift let me feel hapi
u never stood aloof frm me,still accompany me


alwayz recive disturbing msg n call ,made me feel uncomfortable
i grumble 2 u,u help me solve it promptly


i say never go ××× restaurant,gonna go some place 2 visit
i juz speak thoughtlessly,u tot it seriously
all my hope reli come true
i so touched abt anything dat u do 4 me


be4 i tot dat it's only ur right and proper
dis is wat a friend should do
currently i found out dat all of this r my future bf's responsibilites
ur r my best friend n can consider as my member of family too,my bro

thx a lot 2 support n take care of me

i need learn 2 independent frm now,u no need 2 wori abt me

hope our friendship 4ever,never ever end oo
hope u can find ur true love

my bro hapi,Ur mei mei me oso feel more hapi ooo
i hope can hv 1 more da sou's love dearly ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If your bro see this he will be so touched~

MrBinny said...

U talk like rejecting a guy's request by calling him as ur bro.. Lol!!