BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

25.12.09

MERRY Xmas

Christmas is a time of mirth
dis year had a wonderful n unforgetable xmas celebration

originally,plan celebrate xmas at Malacca
gonna go 2 Christmas Celebration at Portugis Settlemen whr r more lively
revels with feasting and dancing
due to some of reasons,our plan was cancelled

24th of dec

at the end, celebrate wif bro n his friend again dis year
after v had dinner at GK,rush 2 Jusco WM buy xmas gift
it's take an hour 2 choose gifts n waiting 4 wrap gifts

almost 10pm,v hurry go Jaya one,pj
v all ady late
thr r crowd of poeple
lucky bro friend hv booking ,if nt sure no table


order 3 barrel of beers n 2 bottle of red wine

my bro n his friend so funny 1
coz i n ah hong r d single there
other of them r couples
they had brought us together
they kept egging ah hong take pic wif me
coz downstairs there gt live band performance
they urge to ah hong accompany me go down n traipsing 2gether
i quite shy n quicky look at my bro 2 get help
unexpectedly my bro say:go..go..go
d whole 9,my bro's friends hard sell ah hong 2 me
LOL
but i noe,all of that is juz 4 fun^^


saw a Santa Claus standing at d corner..wont lost dis opportunity snap pic wif him d

exhange xmas gift each other

v can c a sexy girl was dancing 钢管dance inside d club thro d window


V end our celebration at 2am
be4 leave,i exhange hp no. wif ah hong
it's nothing,v r friend ma,normal 1 hv each other d contact no.(n_n)

3am bck hm,i d whole 9 insomnia coz d alcohol

25th of dec
wake up at 4pm
hehe...quite late

last 9,dai sou plan 2pm v go jusco shopping n continue 2 klcc
but v all drunk a lot
wake up lately
coz our plan delayed

5pm had dinner wif bro n my future dai sou
then v go klcc shopping
10pm bck hm


receive my other bro who at singapore's call
good news 4 me^^
he present a massage function d pillow 2 me
hohor..waiting my dad go there 2 tk bck 2 me


damn hapi n meaningful d xmas day



25th of dec,went shopping at klcc wif bro n bro's future wife

0 comments: