BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

27.8.09

Unforgetable Pass Memories

haha..i wan share all my pic as i m a child


quite shy when c my pic


whn i were child,my naughty bro alway tease me


they give my a lot of nickname like ah fat,fat fat


unlike now,dis nickname still follow me


i hate that..hate..


ANyway

ok...let hv a look









take wif my mum at zoo negara kl

centre:me

right :my 2 bro

left:cousins




my mum bring me 2 camera shop take a series of photo.my expression look so stiff.


left:same age cousin right:me(abt 6years old)




wif my auntie,cousins





wif my cousin again





haha...at zoo






i graduated primary school.get a bicycle bcs get 7A at UPSR



the most most fat period


i m 10years old that time





have a trip 2 cameron highlands wif family


had a dance performance at kindergarden

behind left one:me




group photo wif kindergarden friend n teacher

can find me bo in the pic?
in front right 2



take part in st john kawad kaki competition
infront right:me



when i abt form2,take wif younger bro at monkey mountain at pinang




bro graduated diploma at tarc Pinang 6 years ago




wif family




wif my sibling.take at a temple at Pinang



















0 comments: