BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19.8.09

never ever repeat again






I wan work hard.i wan lose weight

my weight now is 50kg,my target is 40kg

40kg?m i crazy?

i dun think so.according my height,my ideal weight is 40kg

haiz,still hv 10kg need 2 lose

nvm,i 'll nt give up

gambateh



i never ever allow myself getting plump again

control diet is necessary

swimming at my condo once a week

shake hula hoop,or dumbbell everyday at home






be4 i wish go college gym 4 workout ,but no oppurtunity at all times

finally realise it 2day

tarc gym features a range of comprehensive fitness equipmet

i choose exercise bikes and elliptical trainers




trendmills



exercise bikes


dis is my 1st time work out
i juz work out 4 20minutes only
aridi feel wanna faint&cant get breath
maybe i didnt eat lunch n work out causing my blood sugar decrease a lot

i decide 2 stop it
~really vry tired&pain
give myself a rest
BUT i wont give up!!!
i need often go 2 gym in future
be4 go,need well prepared
muz eat lunch be4 gym
GAMBATTE lo..




recently picture.take it whn hving a shooting at taman tasik titiwangsa.weight abt 50 kg.although lose 8kg aridi,but 4 me,it not enough.i need work hard.











oh my god.so fat when form 5..look at my arm.i wont forget it.so i will alway vigilant myself keep fit,never ever get fat again. my weight at dat time is 58kg.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jocelyn can you tell me how to loose the weight, from a long time I am looking to reduce it but not done it, please help me......

Nicole

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Jocelyn said...

Nicole,
hai,nice 2 met u
wan loose weight,muz persevere with sporting
n rmb control ur diet
dun easy give up
hope u will sucess loose the weight lo^^