BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.4.10

YOu N mE








DBF 3 2008



I have never regreted entering TARC to do my DIPloma which allows me to meet a bunch of great friends, especially my fellow classmates


7th of april,v went to Happy Season restaurant
have a 2DBF3 farewell party
This is my first time went to this restaurant,
they has a very creative concept,
divided into 4 parts which are
Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
(that why call 4 season.)
















Let us cherish this moment in life together.
Let us not take for granted the time we spent together,
getting closer to each other like a happy family

Good luck to all of you, may you have a bright future =)
I will definitely miss each and every single of you.

Till we meet again.
With love
Keep in touch, peeps
=)

0 comments: