BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

15.3.10

another happy days^^

14/3
went education fair at klcc
participants:jie ying.amanda,wen bin,hon loong

enquiry sm info abt my further study
lot of info get it,but i still in state of blur
ARGGH..
whr should i go

aiyo..dun think abt it 1st
juz ignore it at a side
wat i should do
r enjoy happy moment

den v shopping
accompany amanda look for bag
coz my wallet ady dry
i window shopping

had our dinner at kfc
after dis,went Kinokuniya c japanese maganizes n books









15/3
participants:mi,ying,wen bin,hon loong,wei khee
went wangsa maju eat pan mee
laughing,playing,talking
had a nice day











thx my friends
reli enjoying myself in dis weekend
especially jie ying
coz her cuming
enable me temporarily forget the troubles
hope d time freeze,can remain in the happy moments
p/s:ying,i so miss ur soup

nw gotta back to reality
face my assignment n mid-term test
GAMBATEH !!

0 comments: