BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24.2.10

Tiger WOOHOO CNY ~~~Roar~~~

Celebrating CNY in the TIGER year, i believed it's not much different from others..all about gathering,gambling,makan-makan session

Dong Dong Chiang Eve
had a gathering n yum cha session wif my friend.
c some of long time didnt c d secondary skul friends since graduated.
had a nice memories with my friends, laughing all around throughout the day xD .
around 5pm,i rush bck home had a hearty reunion dinner wif my family members.
feeling missing smthing dis year bcs my 2nd bro cant cum bck due 2 he nd work during cny..anyway an elaborate n delicious meal serving all sorts of meats,seafood and vegetable is prepared by mum...mwah




















Chor 1
Early in the morning, wake up..change my pretty new shirt..
started help my mum prepare food to pray the ancestors.
after enjoy nice vegetarians dishes cook by my mum
Visitation to my uncle's house during chor 1 has became my yearly activity during CNY ^^ (been practice this since I was a kid). every year without fail.
the place where all my relatives, uncles, aunties and cousins will meet up.
This is the day that i will get to meet my cousins and uncles once a year.Enjoy collects more ang-pOW (I emphasized on the quality inside the red packet rather than the quantity I receive)HEHE
it's GONG XI VALENTINE'S DAY (cny+ Valentine’s Day)
i m available.so dun hv specially celebrate it
at 9,went bandar baru yum cha n met up wif friends
wei how last time met wif him was last year cny,v c each other once a year
he oso change a lot within 1 year..hehe..i noe he noe wat i talk abt d lo..hehe
the climax was firework display..Bang! Pow! Boom
firecrackers will go off to fend off evil.
feel so good this time,could watch d close-up of twinkling and flashing fireworks as multiple colorfuL fireworks burst to fill the sky♥


then,went ah poon house gv smthing 2 her..chat n stay in front ah poon's house an hourv talk smything non-sense ..abt 1am,v change venue go ah loong house gambling,talk secret,drinking until 4am

Chor 2
wk up early.wait my mum pray the ancestors.
then went 2 granny(my mum side) house as usual to hv lunch and to collect more the hot hot angpows frm relatives!woo hoo!
Night was nothing else but fire crakers
v go ah lew house play fire craker
go yum cha nxt




Chor 3
had a fantastic reunion dinner wif relatives at restaurant Dong Hai.
all of us so high,drink lot of red wine.
is nt juz adults,but oso d child drink oso==''
my dad n all d adults cheers 2gether,bustling with noise
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM SEEEEENNNGGGGG!!!!
Following,v around 30relatives go my aunt houses..
wooo..full of crowd of ppl
gambling,chatting..

Chor 4
Weather was friggin griggin hot.
It's unusual hot, when you go out for lunch, you can feel that the sunlight's are poking your skin like needles.
stayed at home and ate cookies..reli didnt wan 2 expose myself too much 2 the sunlight..cukup dark alridi..
at 9,plan go pasar malam wif friends.
however,my plan b mess n delayed.
so,v change go yum cha
so down n being insipid during yum cha

Chor 5
had a dinner n lao shang wif friends
Den go ah loong house gambling gambling




Huat Ahh !!








Hapi bday 2 Isaac lee


a group of gambler





0 comments: